Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Pills?

We saw this shop sign during the lunch hour and the shop was closed & shuttered.


I just googled them:
  1. English - happy pills

    www.happypills.es/en/
    Candy Shop, sweets, jelly beans, confectionary and online gifts. happy pills ...
  2. Happy Pills | Design Milk

    design-milk.com/happy-pills/
    19 Sep 2007 – Marion emailed me about her design firm, studio m, and their first project: a candy store in Barcelona called Happy Pills. If this isn't innovative ...
  3. Images for happy pills barcelona

     - Report images

2 comments:

  1. I posted this because I received a few emails asking about that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this one is what I've been looking for. Would be giving you credits on the way how you deliver this great insight. Such an interesting story. lidocaine

    ReplyDelete